Our people are inspired – by their professional passions, by their drive to help our customers and by their relationships, interests and hobbies.
Next time you’re in the store, we hope you’ll stop and talk with our staff, ask a question, and just learn what colors their world. And if you would like to be part of a team dedicated to service and quality, we'd like to hear from you.
“I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers.”
— Claude Monet
Job Opening... Buyer's Assistant
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent organizational skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates will be reporting to and working everyday assisting the Store Buyer in many capacities in order to achieve overall store success. Time management and ability to prioritize work is essential. To be a successful Buyer's Assistant, candidates should be professional and excel at both verbal and written communications.
- Follow up on previous orders and generate purchase orders.
- Develop constant knowledge of product arrival through organized calendar of events.
- Handle phone and email communications.
- General office and administrative tasks.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings.
- 30 hours/week, Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 3:30 PM
- Starting wage: $14/hour
- Office setting
- Strong computer skills a must (MS Office, Excel and Word)
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant, office assistant or like position is necessary.
Please visit the Lake Bluff store to fill out an application.