This season, our holiday-themed Christmas trees sparkle with the classic and unique color and texture combinations for garland, ornaments and extraordinary accent pieces. Let's welcome another holiday season with fresh ideas for decorating! We hope that our seven themed trees, stories and ornaments will offer you plenty of inspiration! Pictured: "Cristl's Kitchen" Tree
1. Cristl's Kitchen: Take a stroll through the French Market! Pick and choose tempting tidbits from plates, boards and bowls with sparkling glass ornaments of fruits, vegetables, cakes & more. Tempt your taste buds with sugared lemons, figs and pomegranates; garlic and glittering broccoli; golden carrots and cheeses; perfect purple cabbages, eggplants and even silver tins of sardines. Whether you hang these delectable gems from a tree or a kitchen chandelier, you will create a happy place for gathering with family and friends.
2. Christkindlmarkt: Red lanterns, plaid bows and a miniature Bavarian Village bring this tree to life! Handcrafted Bavarian houses become folk art ornaments, feathered birds perch among the pine cones. Candlelight flickers in between the stems of blueberries and pine branches. In keeping with the European tradition, a smaller tree could be placed inside a white or gold container, instead of using a modern tree stand.
3. Natural Angel: Nature at its most festive! This tree is a unique combination of warm natural tones, tan, white & green, mixed in with pearls and dewdrop glass ornaments that glow among tiny Starburst lights. Handcrafted Dekorasyon Angels, glass hummingbirds, embroidered bumble bees, snow scenes in crystal glass ornaments, dried winter hydrangea blossoms and twining eucalyptus garland have made this a spectacular holiday tree for 2022.
4. Blue (& White) Christmas: Play up the icy blues! Wedgewood blue ribbons, blue and white Chinoiserie & globe ornaments, glass citrus oranges, white & gold accented ornaments, Juniper berries and sparkling white lights. Stems of frosted eucalyptus branches and an angel crown this wintry tree!
5. Foraged Holiday: A magical celebration of nature... Celebrate nature with woodland ornaments such as red-capped mushrooms, insects, forest animals and curious gnomes. Pine cones, pheasant feathers and glowing tealights are tucked among dark evergreen branches and velvet, birch-bark ribbon garland. Tuck in a Thymes Frasier Fir sachet into the middle of the tree for a classic sweet-pine fragrance. Add accents to your living or dining room with holiday red & green 'Merry Christmas' or 'Happy Holidays' pillows, plaid napkins and placemats.
6. Cardinals &Tartan Tidings: Merry, merry with plenty of plaid! This snow-covered tree is loaded with all of our favorite holiday traditions: Smiling snowmen, lucky nutcrackers, bright red poinsettias, evergreen wreaths and red cardinals. Plaid patterning highlights glass ornaments, tree toppers and miles of ribbon garland. In keeping with tradition, make a toast to Christmas past and present!
7. JingleNog: Collectible European glass ornaments are handcrafted by artisans in Italy and Poland... heirloom ornaments for the special events in your life. The unique designs come to life using traditional Old World methods of blown glass and hand painted, tempered glass. The tree is decorated with JingleNog ornaments and cards depicting each ornament's unique story. From Holly Heart, Santa de Rita to Waza Nicholas, these charming ornaments will become treasured keepsakes. Each is packaged in a green-striped gift box... ready for gift giving.
In addition to the tree themes listed above, look for additional ornaments below:
'Old World Traditions' Ornaments: Choose from a variety of delicate, glass ornaments for all passions: gardeners, sports fans, pet lovers, foodies, travelers and kids of all ages. Choose from your favorites: Baby's first Christmas, wedding cakes, engagement rings, white tigers, Paris' Eiffel Tower, Labs and Doodles and even a golden peanut! Look for kid-friendly stocking stuffers such as mermaids, koala bears, frosted donuts or a magical dragon! There's a special stocking stuffer for everyone on your gift list!
'Mattarusky' Heirloom Ornaments: Time-honored craftsmanship and an artist's love for Christmas are the key ingredients in these collectible, glass-blown ornaments created by artist, Matt Litavsky. Begin or continue a holiday tradition by adding a new ornament to your tree every year! Produced in limited quantities each year and marked with an origination date.