Holiday Linzer Cookies
Here is another reason to love Stonewall Kitchen's Sugar Cookie Mix!
Begin with a box of the Sugar Cookie mix, a jar of Holiday Jam and top off with confectioner's sugar.
- Make cookie dough according to box instructions. Roll dough out to 1/8-inch thickness.
- Cut cookies into desired shapes.
- Bake according to box instructions. Allow to cool on rack.
- Spread jam on the top of half of the cookies. If the jam is too thick, it can be heated on the stove top or in a microwave until smooth.
- Gently place the cookie without jam on top of the cookie with jam on it. Sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar.
Serve cookies on a holiday platter or box up for holiday gift-giving!