...thoughtful ideas that every hostess will love!
1. Flowering plants: Almost everyone appreciates a beautiful plant... You can't lose with a cute succulent, delicate orchid, white hydrangea or a bouquet of fresh mixed evergreens and winterberries.
2. Hot cocoa: Gourmet chocolate mixes from Lake Champlain Chocolate Company. Cozy comfort for the kid in all of us!
3. Thymes Frasier Fir: Everyone loves that classic woodsy scent, especially around the holidays. Thymes offers many price levels for their beautifully packaged line of candles, diffusers and soaps. The clean, crisp scent will freshen up the house during and after parties or cooking.
4. Each fresh bouquet is unique! Handmade by Pasquesi elves, these small arrangements of evergreens, berries and botanical accents are carefully arranged in an assortment of special containers. What a 'fresh' way to say 'thank you"!
5. Puppy love? Every good dog needs a treat. Dog cookies are baked in holiday shapes at the Pasquesi Bone Bar or choose from a large variety of toys for dogs or cats (squeaky, rubber, fleecy & just plain cute).