Deck those halls, entryways and more with faux wreaths & garland for your home.
Welcome family and friends for the holidays with beautiful, longlasting wreaths and garland. Set the mood with a fine selection of artificial wreaths—ranging from simple evergreens and berries to a variety of mixed evergreens—dotted with snow-covered pine cones, crabapples, winterberries and many other nature-inspired botanicals. Also, look for coordinating garland and kissing balls that will highlight entryways, edge staircases and turn fireplace mantels into holiday focal points.
1. Natural Abundance: A real beauty! This generous wreath is filled with hydrangeas, hellebores, red pepperberrries, pinecones and ferns.
2. Simply Winterberry: An abundant circle of glossy, scarlet-red winterberries will brighten any doorway or serve as a centerpiece with pillar candles.
3. Winter Woods: Silver eucalyptus leaves, juniper and berries, scotch pine and fir boughs bring the forest to your doorstep.
4. Spicy Apple: Petite, red apples are the single element in this cheerful wreath.
5. Forest Glen: A woodsy mix of evergreens and forest accents... pine branches, boxwood, red berries and pinecones.
6. Classic Lake Forest: Not really artificial, these boxwood wreaths are made from preserved boxwood foliage. The rich green wreaths look beautiful hanging from a protected area on doors or inside windows. Available in several sizes.