Faux garland... lasts many seasons!
Brighten your holiday home with artificial garland to trim doorways, climb stairways or turn your fireplace mantels into holiday focal points. Pair with real or faux wreaths for added color and sparkle.
1. Glass beads in happy colors and many sizes are strung together to make this festive garland. Perfect for adding that holiday sparkle to trees or fresh garland!
2. Vintage-inspired, tiny glass beads in red and gold... made to drape delicately around the Christmas tree.
3. Pre-lit, evergreen garland is perfect for the fireplace mantel, around window frames or decorating the doorways or stairs.
4. Cranberry garland adds color and a nostalgic feel. Do remember stringing real cranberries for your tree? This ready-made garland is a lot easier and lasts much longer!
5. Juniper berries garland is a delicate garland for a more natural themed tree. Beautiful slate blue berries are attached to brown stem-like wire. Pretty entwined in wreaths or around pillar candles.