Add fun & fright to your October table...
• Cabinet of Curiosities (below): “Eye of newt and toe of frog…." Halloween may be for tricks and treats, but don't forget about the table! 'Cabinet of Curiosities' adds the perfect amount of fun and fright to your table setting. Embrace the eerie with this delicately drawn collection filled with spooky secrets. Guests will get a kick out of finding each creepy detail on this sinister, black & white placemat & place card. No matter where you place your plate, you’re sure to discover more macabre delights! Add a gray and black striped paper runner to finish the look. Pad of 24 paper placemats... approx. 18.5" x 12.5".
• Monster Mash! Make your tables a graveyard smash! The Hester & Cook Halloween Collection is full of more frights and delights then ever before, with classic skeletons, skulls and spider webs! Add a pop of color to your ghoulish gathering with Candy Corn place cards!
• Spooky Centerscape: Set the scene for your sweet treats! Place Spooky Centerscape in the middle of your table or behind your buffet to instantly add a boo-tiful background. The Centerscape is printed on both sides so all guests can enjoy it! Simply attach the 3 sections together with the included adhesive stickers. Assembled size: 11.6" x 35.25"
• Die-Cut Bat Placemat (below): Simple black bats and white plates create bold table settings... for a 'less is more' theme. However, these paper 'Bats' can be used for so much more than just placemats. Hang them on your wall as a spooky decoration or write messages with chalk pencils. Set of 12 loose sheets are approx. 8.5" x 21".
• Look for other Fall placemats from Hester & Cook... Die-Cut Snake Cloche, Candy Corn, Fall Leaves and so many more. All placemats are designed and printed in the USA.