This season, our holiday-themed Christmas trees sparkle with classic colors and rich textures. Our elves artfully combine unique garland, ornaments and extraordinary accent pieces. Let's welcome another holiday season with fresh ideas for decorating... We hope that our five themed trees with their own stories and ornaments will inspire your creative spirit!
1. Charming Holiday: Dreams do come true! With two clicks of your ruby slippers, you’ll find yourself ‘somewhere over the rainbow!’ This tree is a vision of red and pink poinsettias, lush hydrangea flowers, pink cats, stegosaurus, koi fishes, feathered birds, blue & white chinoiserie glass ornaments… spiraling up and down this spectacular tree!
2. Natural Angel: Nature at its most festive! This tree is a unique combination of warm natural tones, tan, white & gold, mixed in with white berries and dewdrop glass ornaments that glow among tiny warm white lights. Handcrafted Dekorasyon Angels, embroidered dragonflies, white berries, dried winter hydrangea blossoms and twining red eucalyptus garland have made this a spectacular holiday tree for 2023.
3. Beary Christmas: A woodland inspired Christmas tree offers a beautiful refuge for sparkling mushrooms, feathered birds, glass honey bears, pine cones, red berries and scurrying forest animal ornaments. A family of plush bears create a surprising tree-topper!
4. Merry Berry: Merry, merry with plenty of red and green! This snow-covered tree is loaded with all of our favorite holiday traditions: Smiling snowmen, perky red cardinals, bright red poinsettias, eucalyptus, berries and miles of red and white striped ribbon. Make a toast to Christmas past and present!
5. Holly Jolly: A magical celebration of nature... Celebrate Christmas with sweet ornaments such as frosted gingerbread houses, ribbon candy trees, magical creatures and vintage Santas & elves. Red berries and holly leaves are tucked among evergreen branches and curling, striped ribbons. Add accents to your living or dining room with holiday pillows, plaid napkins, placemats and red plaid ice buckets. Don't forget the steaming, hot cocoa!
In addition to the new tree themes listed above, look for additional ornaments below:
'Old World Traditions' Ornaments: Choose from a variety of delicate, glass ornaments for all passions: gardeners, sports fans, pet lovers, foodies, travelers and kids of all ages. Choose from your favorites: Baby's first Christmas, wedding cakes, engagement rings, white tigers, Paris' Eiffel Tower, Labs and Doodles and even a golden peanut! Look for kid-friendly stocking stuffers such as mermaids, koala bears, frosted donuts or a magical dragon! There's a special stocking stuffer for everyone on your gift list!
'Mattarusky' Heirloom Ornaments: Time-honored craftsmanship and an artist's love for Christmas are the key ingredients in these collectible, glass-blown ornaments created by artist, Matt Litavsky. Begin or continue a holiday tradition by adding a new ornament to your tree every year! Produced in limited quantities each year and marked with an origination date.
Jingle Nog Ornaments: Each handblown ornament has its own story card and is packaged beautifully in a green striped box. Choose between St. Nick, nutcrackers, grinning gingerbread men, gilded owls, glittering Christmas bells and many more. These cherished keepsakes are handmade in Italy and Poland.