Pure & natural honey!
Savannah Bee Company offers both local and international award-winning specialty honey.
Spring Savings: 20% off on all Savannah Bee Co. products.
Honey: Why it's good for you!
Ultra-hydrating honey contains natural alpha-hydroxy acids that gently exfoliate to leave skin tone smooth and even.
Why it's good for the honeybee hive:
Bees produce honey from flower nectar which gets broken down into simple sugars and sustains the hive during winter months.
• Raw Honey Comb: Build an appetizer platter with raw comb honey, a selection of your favorite cheeses and berries or grapes.
• Honey Straws: Perfect for a snack or to sweeten a cup of tea.
• Pure & Natural Acacia Raw Honey: One of the finest honeys from the acacia tree... mild with a hint of vanilla.
• Pure & Natural Raw Tupelo: A rare honey with buttery undertones and a soft, vanishing sweetness.
Known as the "Queen of Honey" for its color, texture, and taste that is unmatched. This monofloral raw honey is harvested solely from the white Tupelo blossoms and will never crystallize.
• Gardener's Kit: Beeswax and Royal Jelly Hand Cream and Beeswax Salve in honey almond and spearmint
• Hand Soap with real Tupelo Honey or Orange Blossom... Cleanse with sweet honey, crisp citrus and calming vanilla.
• Body Lotion with real Tupelo Honey or Orange Blossom... Hydrate with sweet honey, crisp citrus and calming vanilla.
Fun Fact: Honey is one of the only foods that never spoils. It will not rot or ferment when stored under normal conditions.
• Try this recipe for Crunchy Honey Granola at https://www.pasquesi.com/home-accents/crunchy-honey-granola