- 1 French pound cake baking mix from My French Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter
- 2 organic lemons
- Mixing bowl
- Loaf pan
- Knife or a zester
- Preheat your oven to 350 ° F. Pour the French pound cake baking mix into a medium bowl.
- Add the eggs and beat vigorously until smooth. Melt the butter in the microwave or at low heat in a pan. In the meantime, squeeze the lemons (remove the seeds) in the batter. Zest a quarter of one lemon, and add the zest to the batter.
- When the butter is melted, add it too.
- Mix gently with a French whisk.
- Use a loaf pan coated with parchment paper. Pour the batter in the pan. Bake 50 minutes to 1 hour until it is cracked in the center and golden on the top.
- Let cool and bon appétit!