Low maintenance, disease resistant & easy to grow.
One of the most popular roses in the world today, primarily due to its low maintenance, superior disease resistance and incredibly long period of bloom, with seemingly endless cherry red, pink or yellow flowers. All roses need full sun and well-drained soil.
KnockOut Roses (Rosas)
- Red, pink or yellow single or double flowers on shrubby bushes will bloom from late spring through the first snow. These easy-to-grow, landscape roses are practically maintenance-free.
- Not necessary to deadhead spent blooms. Prune plants every three years.
- Needs full sun (at least 6 hours per day) and well-drained soil amended with peat moss. Mulch 2- to 3-inches to retain moisture and suppress weeds.
- Disease resistant
- For easy maintenance, use a slow-release, granular fertilizer at planting. If using other types of rose food, stop fertilizing your roses at the end of July.
- Perfect for hedges, garden beds or containers. Matures up to 4-ft. tall.