Feed your hungry plants!
Schultz's Plant Food (pictured): This all-purpose plant food makes it really easy to feed your plants. It is a balanced 10-15-10 fertilizer with micro-nutrients that encourage new growth for both your indoor and outdoor plants.
• Look for the package with the easy-to-measure dropper. Schultz's allows you to feed your plants every time you water. Just add 7 drops per quart of water.
Espoma Organic Indoor Plant Food: If you are looking for an organic fertilizer, try this liquid concentrate, houseplant fertilizer with natural and organic ingredients, plus beneficial microbes to ensure superior results. Also, look for Espoma African Violet, Orchid and Cactus & Succulent Plant Food. (pictured)
Use the Easy Dose cap. No measuring. No mess. Feed your plants as you water!
Jack's Houseplant Special: This is an all-purpose water soluble, plant food that is a balanced 15-30-15 houseplant fertilizer. Also, look for Jack's African Violets, Orchid Special and the All Purpose fertilizers.
SUPERThrive: This is an excellent liquid plant supplement that has been helping gardeners for many years. Plants grow faster by stimulating the production of natural hormones. SuperThrive is not a fertilizer. However, you may use it in addition to (not instead of) ordinary fertilizers or plant food. Use it to prevent transplant shock when re-potting your plants, too. Available in a spray bottle, too.
'Black Gold' Orchid Mix:
- A rich mixture of western fir bark, hardwood charcoal, and sponge rock to ensure healthy and long-lasting plants.
- Provides your orchids with the drainage, air flow, and root ventilation they find and thrive on in nature.
- Should be used when re-potting your orchid, at least every 12-18 months or as needed to support healthy growth.
- Endorsed by the American Orchid Society.