Our four-legged friends like presents, too!
Here, we've rounded up our all-time favorite gifts to treat your pup.
1. Perfect Pooch Gift Pack: A perfect 4-pack assortment of dog treats made especially for the Perfect Pooch! Festively designed – no wrapping necessary. This winter-themed gift pack is ready for gift-giving... For the dog who is more than a pet!
2. Planet Dog's Orbee-tuff sturdy, dog toys are made for serious playing with eco-friendly, chewy materials with a peppermint scent. Festive fun with Christmas trees and 'Naughty or Nice' Dog Bone shapes that hold treats. Your pup will think its better than a plate of cookies from Santa Paws!
3. Zippy Paws dog toys are plush, tough and have 'squeakers' inside. Pick your dog's favorites: Fuzzy Red Reindeer Antlers, Scarves, 'Lambchop' Santa, Holiday Zippy Burrow Chimney or Log, Santas, Plush Holiday Drinks, Squeakies & many more! Tenacious dachshunds and terriers love them!
4. Lulubelles from Huxley and Kent: Dogs love the squeakers and crinkle-paper stuffed inside the plush, gingerbread man and sock monkey toys. Pet owners will appreciate the heavy stitching and soft, cotton materials of the Huxley and Kent products.
5. Huxley & Kent Wearables: Pups bark out 'ho-ho-ho' in Jingle Bell Scarves, plaid Bow Ties, Santa Hats and Snowflake Scrunchies... perfect for Christmas or family pictures. Available in many sizes.
6. American Antler Dog Chews: An all-natural and organic antler dog chew that comes from deer and elk. They shed their antlers every year in the late winter and start growing a new set of antlers during the spring time. Antler dog chews last for weeks to months; do not have any chemical, hormone, or steroid additives. Made in the USA.