Looking for a few quick appetizers for Super Bowl parties?
Join us for a 'Super Sampling Saturday'!
Taste-test Stonewall Kitchen & Urban Accents gourmet appetizers: Saturday, Feb. 1 from 11 am - 3 pm
- Stonewall Kitchen Blue Cheese Herb Mustard: Tasteful blue cheese is brought to a heightened standing when mixed with an herb mustard. An explosion of tantalizing flavors is just waiting to be spread on a sandwich or to zip up your grilled meats and chicken.
- Stonewall Kitchen Buffalo Aioli: If you love that immediate, bold kick of spice that just screams Buffalo wings, you're going to love our Buffalo Aioli! It's buttery smooth and ready to add that unmistakable big flavor and dose of heat that’s craved coast-to-coast. Spread it on BLTs, add it to potato or pasta salad or serve it as a dip with veggies, there's no bones about it, this is one spicy and delicious aioli!
- Stonewall Kitchen Peach Salsa: Try this sweet and zesty Peach Salsa as a complement to grilled chicken, pork or fish. Mix with cream cheese for a delicious savory spread to top crackers, muffins or biscuits.
- Stonewall Kitchen Mild Tomato Salsa: Coarsely chopped in the tradition of authentic Mexican salsas, our Stonewall Kitchen Mild Salsa is full of texture and overflowing with flavor. The tomato base is highlighted with bits of onions and peppers, a hint of cilantro and lime, then accented by a subtle jalapeno ending for an extra flavorful, yet mild tasting salsa.
- Urban Accents Bacony Tomato Delish Dip: This smoky mix has hints of salt bacon flavor and tangy tomato sweetness.
- Urban Accents Jalapeno Chile Verde Chili Starter Seasoning: This Chili Starter Seasoning changes up the chili routine when prepared with chicken or turkey. It’s a spicy, smoky blend of chili and jalapeño peppers, spices and a kick of citrus to balance the heat.